Book Your Vacation Rental in Dunedin Florida with Cornflower Cottages
Please note that we pre-screen guests before confirming reservations since we don’t allow bachelor parties or wild spring breakers, etc. Know that we adore our cottage and want to ensure that each guest will treat it respectfully. A $300 refundable deposit will hold the dates you request until your reservation is confirmed (generally within 48-72 hours).
|High Season||Dec 1 – Apr 30 …… $178.00 (3 night minimum)|
|Summer||May 1 – Sept 30 …. $125.00 (2 night minimum)|
|Fall||Oct 1 – Nov 30 …… $145.00 (3 night minimum)|
Special Discount for a stay of 14 nights or more, as well as discounts for returning guests. Ask us for details. Enter your Discount Code in the “Reserve Now” section.
Refundable Security Deposit – $300
Cleaning Fee (one per stay) – $85
Sales and Tourist Bed Tax 13%
Terms & Conditions
- Smoking is allowed outside only. This includes vaping and e-cigarettes. Violators of the No Smoking rule for the cottage will forfeit their security deposit, plus be assessed for any additional cleaning fees to return the unit to non-allergic status.
- People other than those in the Guest Party set forth in the rental agreement may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit designated in the rental agreement.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Quiet hours should be from 10pm to 8am.
- The Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the property. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the property or others whom they invite to use the property.
- Keep the property and all furnishings and equipment in good order.
- Only use appliances for their intended purpose.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Parking: Parking is limited to two vehicles in front of the cottage. The No Parking sign is there to discourage others from using the space for easy access to the Pinellas Trail. Do not use the driveway for parking.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath and beach towels are included in the cottage, Guests are responsible for daily housekeeping.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be placed in plastic bags and stowed in the proper garbage or recycling (blue container) receptacle located in the back yard. Garbage containers should be taken to the front yard by the street on Sunday evenings for early Monday pick up.
- Water and Septic: No objects should be flushed down the toilet and sand should not be allowed to drain down in the tub or sink.
- Rental Rates and Fees:
- Deposit: If paying by check, the refundable security deposit of $300.00 is due within 5 days of the confirmed reservation. You may also pay with PayPal (email@example.com). PayPal payments should be made immediately following your reservation confirmation. A signed copy of the Rental Agreement and Terms and Conditions must then accompany check or PayPal payment for a portion (generally 25-50%) or all of the total balance of the rental fees and taxes within 10 days of the confirmed reservation. Full payment is due within 90 days of your check-in date. Reservations may be cancelled by Guest with notice to Owner not less than sixty (60) days before scheduled check-in date and any rent or deposit received by Owner shall be refunded to Guest minus a $150.00 administration fee. Less than sixty (60) days before scheduled check-in, any Rent paid to Owner shall become wholly non-refundable, with the exception of a cancellation related to a Hurricane Watch or Hurricane Warning issued by the National Hurricane Center for Dunedin, Florida during the Term, in which case Rent shall be prorated and Rent for the unused portion of the Term shall be wholly refunded to Guest. Your reservation will be cancelled if payments and documents are not submitted on time. The security deposit is not applied towards the rent; however, it is fully refundable within 5 days of departure check out provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to the cottage or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the trash receptacles, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- Keys are left in lock box and cottage is locked upon departure.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid.
- No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
- No early check-in or check-out.
- The renter is not evicted by the Owner or Law Enforcement.
- Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel her/his reservation, payments will be refunded as follows:
- Reservations may be cancelled by Guest with notice to Owner not less than sixty (60) days before scheduled check-in date and any Rent received by Owner shall be refunded to Guest minus a $150.00 administration fee. Less than sixty (60) days before scheduled check-in, any Rent paid to Owner shall become wholly non-refundable, with the exception of a cancellation related to a Hurricane Watch or Hurricane Warning issued by the National Hurricane Center for Dunedin, Florida during the Term, in which case Rent shall be prorated and Rent for the unused portion of the Term shall be wholly refunded to Guest.
- No other refunds will be paid.
- Early departure does not warrant any refund.
- Maximum Occupancy: The number of registered guests is limited to 6 including children.
- Minimum Stay: The cottage requires a 3 day minimum stay from October 1 – April 30, and a 2 day minimum stay from May 1 – September 30.
- Falsified Reservations: Any reservation made under false pretense will be cancelled and no refunds will be paid.
- Student Groups not accompanied by a parent are not permitted.
- You must be 25 years old to register and submit a copy of your driver’s license for identification purposes.
- Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase travel insurance.
- Homeowner Right of Entry: The Homeowner will give Guest fair notice of entering the cottage for inspections.
- The Homeowner has immediate right of entry in the case of emergencies or to protect or preserve the cottage.
- Guests should notify Homeowner of any maintenance issues immediately.
- The Owner reserves the right to allow entry to service personnel to correct maintenance problems during normal business hours.